Partner with Dailies and
Online classes for your children that
Why Partner with Dailies
Educational peace of mind
Help parents take control of their children’s educational destinies while giving children amazing learning experiences.
Earn commission on referrals
Refer clients to DailiesPods and earn commissions generated through your links or leads generated via other means.
Gain access to awesome marketing collateral, custom landing pages, and one-sheeters to help your clients understand DailiesPods.
Refer parents to DailiesPods
Frequently Asked Questions
You might be, if you have access to one of the following:
- Access to groups of parents.
- Access to groups of HR professionals.
- Access to stakeholders in Daycares, Charter schools, etc.
Entirely depends on the number of parents partners get on the platform.
– Cost per class varies on a few factors, but a class will cost $15-40. That would be $15 for a 1 hour class from a fully subscribed parent (5 or more classes a week) to $40 per class for a single 2 hour class.
– Our average parent enrollment is three classes a week.
– The commission starts at 20% for the first 6 months. Goes down 5% every 6 months. It goes down to 5% which you will earn for the lifetime of the account.
For example – 20% of the first six months of usage, is equivalent to around $232-$464 for an average subscription.
You get paid via PayPal or Stripe.
Payments are verified and paid-out a week after the commission is earned. You will be paid weekly.
We encourage partners to take a class and trust theirs instincts. The first class is free!
That being said… We have highly qualified teachers working to create an individualized education plan tailored to the needs of every child in the pod. We match students with similar needs and group them to create a powerful lesson series designed to maximize your child’s learning.
As we further get to know your child, we adapt lessons based on their needs, interests, and abilities.We take the guesswork out of learning by providing you with weekly reports about your child’s learning progress, so if we notice your child is struggling with a concept we can intervene before its too late!
Are You Ready To
Become A Partner?
Sign up to become a Dailies partner today. We’ll review your application, have an introductory call, and assuming we’re all aligned we’ll give you everything you need to get started.